The gory and completely crazy animation series becomes clearer with the detail of its eight episodes.
If a first video started teasing Diabolical, a new trailer finishes preparing for the arrival of the animated series derived from The Boys, whose launch is announced for March 4 on Prime Video:
With an XXL voice cast for the VO of the episodes composed of Awkwafina, Michael Cera, Don Cheadle, Chace Crawford, Kieran Culkin, Giancarlo Esposito, Eliot Glazer, Jason Isaacs, Kumail Nanjiani, Justin Roiland, Seth Rogen, Andy Samberg, Ben Schwartz, Elisabeth Shue, Kevin Smith, Antony Starr, Nasim Pedrad, Simon Pegg, Kenan Thompson, Aisha Tyler and Youn Yuh Jung and even Christian Slater, Diabolical looks completely crazy.
to complete this information, the details of the episodes that will be broadcast on Prime Video have also been revealed (variety):
- laser baby day, written by Evan Goldberg & Seth Rogen, directed by Crystal Chesney-Thompson and Derek Thompson. Animation inspired by classic American animated shorts.
- An animated short in which angry Supers kill their parents, written by Justin Roiland & Ben Bayouth, directed by Parker Simmons. Animation inspired by the aesthetics of Justin Roiland.
- I’m Your Pusher, written by Garth Ennis, directed by Giancarlo Volpe. Animation in homage to the original comic strip The Boys.
- Boyd in 3D, written by Eliot Glazer on a story by Eliot Glazer and Ilana Glazer, directed by Naz Ghodrati-Azadi. Animation inspired by French comics and animation.
- BFF’s, written by Awkwafina and directed by Madeleine Flores. Animation inspired by Saturday morning animation imports.
- Nubian vs. Nubian, written by Aisha Tyler, directed by Matthew Bordenave. Animation inspired by animation cinema.
- John and Sun-Hee written by Andy Samberg and directed by Steve Ahn. Animation inspired by Korean dramas and horror films.
- One plus one equals two, written by Simon Racioppa and directed by Jae Kim and Giancarlo Volpe. The animation will be a darker take on traditional American superhero animation.
Something to delight fans before season 3 of The Boysscheduled for June 3.
A bloody fake ad for The Boys: Diabolical teaser